Thursday 30 June 2011

Blog Awards!

My day was made recently by the lovely Elise of Foof and Faff who gave me not one, not two, but three lovely blog awards - my first blog awards ever, so thank you Elise!




Aren't they pretty? They do make me happy :) Upon receiving these awards apparently I have to tell you 5 facts about myself so here goes:


These reason I started this blog (in case you don't already know) was to see if I could go a whole year without buying new clothes. I have made, revamped or bought second hand every item of clothing I have needed this year and I honestly can't see this ever changing now! I've loved the experience so far :)


My Sweetheart and I had only set eyes on each other once before the day we became a couple, and we've been together ever since. It was quite literally love at first sight. Sickening but true!


I live a double life: I work in musical theatre but in between jobs you'll find me at Hope and Greenwood sweet shop. So far I feel it's been a good combination :)


I have never had a dog but have always dreamt of owning a dachshund of my own. Hopefully one day soon my dream will come true!

    My favourite food in all the world is pie. Sweet, savoury, you name it I'll eat it! Perhaps that's why I liked Pushing Daisies so much...

    I also get the honour of passing these awards on to 5 bloggers. Here they are in all their fabulousness, I admire each and every one of them!


    I like getting to spread the joy :) Thank you again Elise and I hope that all of you are having a very happy Thursday!

    9 comments:

    BaronessVonVintage said...

    thank you so much for this!! xo

    Tasha said...

    Oh you are so sweet Katie, thank you! :)

    Katie said...

    You are both so welcome! :) xx

    Unknown said...

    Thank you so much, glad you like my blog. I am rather jealous that you work in a sweet shop xxx

    LandGirl1980 said...

    Well deserved awards my love! I too loved Pushing Daisies - for the pies, the dresses and of COURSE the Pie Maker!

    Katie said...

    Hannah - how could I not like your blog, it's awesome! and yes, working in a sweet shop is also pretty awesome :)

    LandGirl1980 - Oh yes, I'd forgotten the Pie Maker! Well, not really forgotten, because let's be honest you never really forget the Pie Maker...!

    Miss Tami Lee said...

    Why thank you! I really want a little dachshund too. And how are you not obese working in a sweet shop? haha

    Wendy Bayford said...

    Oh late I'm to the party again:) Wow Thank you ever so much for the award you have really cheered me up on a rather crummy day,so thank you again x
    I love that you work in a sweet shop that was my dream job as a child, admittedly it was because I wanted to quality control all of the stock!!

    Katie said...

    Miss Tami Lee - it's hard, believe me! I'd eat sweets all day if I could :)

    Wendy - You are so very welcome :) It's fun working in a sweet shop, but you do come home really rather sticky!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...