Hello there, fancy seeing you here! Well we all know that this week is just going to be stuffed with Royal Wedding-ness, so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon a little bit! I must admit that I'm a little excited about the wedding, a normal girl becoming a princess and everything, but I must admit there is a lot of junk merchandise out there. I have found some wedding themed items, however, that are much more pleasing to the eye. Take a look:
These plates are all unique and specially designed for the big day. I think they're beautiful. I'm a particular fan of Rob Ryan's design below, but I'm just a real sucker for anything Rob Ryan :)
And now for the main event! As it's a wednesday - the day of wonderfuls! - let me share with you some little pieces of wonderfulness from across blogland. Enjoy!
- Penny Dreadful Vintage has just opened a mini boutique in London, from the pictures here it looks pretty damn awesome! See her blog for details about appointments, I might see about getting one myself!
- Another Penny Dreadful Vintage link, this time a brilliant list of things to do in London. I honestly want to visit every place she mentioned, it's true that when you live in London you never really SEE it. I think I should do something about that...!
- Colette patterns have just released two beauties: the Violet blouse and Ginger skirt. They are both sweet and simple, perfect staples for any girl's wardrobe.
- For my readers who are in and around New York or planning a visit there any time soon, Gertie has posted a guide to the garment district that left me dreaming of a holiday! Le swoon, le sigh...
- Check out this post on beauty through the ages over at Casey's Elegant Musings. It seems some things stay the same even as the ideal of beauty changes.
- It's applique week over at Tuppence Ha'penny, these jumpers remind me a little of my dachshund sweater project :)
- And finally some good advice from A Cat of Impossible Colour, this is how I should live my life!
Happy Wednesday everyone, enjoy the rest of your Royal Wedding filled week :)