* I know this a day late, but I couldn't get to a computer yesterday, at least not one with internet! But here are the wonderfuls, just as wonderful despite being a day late :) *
Hello there lovely readers, I hope you've had a great week, the sun us finally shining here which seems to make everything that little bit better :) I've had a great week myself, filled with baking, sewing, and knitting, so you can probably guess that I'm pretty happy right now!
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. I love pretty packages! 2. My homemade chicken, ham and leek pie - yummy! 3. Thank you so much Cassie!
4. Is that a madeleine I see before me? 5. I've started a sewing journal :) 6. A whole bunch of madeleines!
I blogosphere has also been pretty amazing this week, filled with some great posts. Here are my personal picks from this week:
- Like fruit cobbler? Well here are three yummy ways to make it care of A Beautiful Mess.
- I love a good slip, and here's a brilliant article all about them and why you should love them too from Atomic Redhead.
- This dress is simply stunning, I just had to share it with all of you!
- A great article from Rock n Roll Bride about how sometimes it's ok to be selfish.
- I have serious wardrobe envy right now, just look at these pictures...
- And finally a great tutorial from the Coletterie about how to sew a blind hem
Have a great rest of the week!