Hello there and a happy Wednesday to you all!
It's been a pretty wonderful week at my end, I'm not going to lie. In spite of the weather doing it's best to pretend that it's October I have loved being back in London and spending some quality time with my Sweetheart and my family. I've also been able to get some serious crafting done, so watch this space for some sewing/knitting updates! I can't wait to share these projects with you, and I really can't wait to wear them, they are going to be so cute! And as you know I also got a fabulous new do this week, which I'm still loving, although at the moment I'm rocking the natural look as I haven't had the time to blow dry it all fancy, but I'm enjoying this look even though it's slightly less chic than it was :)
All in all it's been a fab week my end, and I hope you've all been enjoying yourselves too!
Now let me share with you my picks from the blogosphere this week, guaranteed to brighten up even the bleakest of weeks!
- Tilly has posted a brilliant tutorial this week, how to make a a picnic blanket skirt, and I can't wait to try it myself, seriously, I already have the fabric from my stash lined up and ready to go! Find Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 here.
- As a big fan of the Stitch in Time knitting books I'm very excited about the release of Coronation Knits from the same author. Can I persuade myself to buy yet another pretty knitting book...?
- I need one of these lady ties in my life, aren't they the prettiest thing?!
- Once again the Coletterie has given us an amazing tutorial, this one is about using eyelet borders in your sewing projects. I adore the dress they've made, I'd happily have one of those in my wardrobe :)
- And finally, a little sweet treat for you! How can you possibly resist these cheesecake cones?
That's from me for this week, but join me again soon for some more project updates!