Saturday 30 June 2012

A Message to all UFO/Stash Busters...

Hello there my fellow UFO/Stash Busters!

I know that a few of you have noticed that my calls for Stash Busting Updates have been a little few and far between recently, some of you even think that I may have stopped the UFO/Stash Busting Project all together, but never fear my lovely readers! The UFO/Stash Busting Project is still go go go and I hope you're all still happy to be involved, but I have decided to change the format of things a bit...


To start off with I decided that a bi-monthly round up (like the Bumper April/May Round Up) is going to be a permanent feature. This means that I will only be making a call for Stash Busting projects or completed UFOs at the end of every two months. I think that this will give us all more time to create beautiful things without being rushed, plus organising the Round Up at the end of every month was proving to be a little bit too much for my schedule :) This way I think everyone will feel happier and more eager to get involved!

Also I've decided that July is going to be UFO/Stash Busting Month here at The Little Red Squirrel and I'm going to put together several posts all about the joys of Stash Busting, how I do it, how to get organised, things like that. I hope that you'll enjoy them and find them useful, is there anything specific that you would like me to blog about with regards to Stash Busting or UFOs? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

And finally I am also considering setting up a Flickr group for all you UFO/Stash Busters to share both your finished projects and your works in progress, I think this would be a great way for us all to share how we're getting on. Would many of you be up for this?

So there you have it, the UFO/Stash Busting Challenge is definitely still going and, I hope, going strong!

Thank you all for continuing to get involved and I really can't wait to see what you've all been up to :)

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

5 comments:

Dottie Doodle said...

Sounds great!  I'm looking forward to taking part, and reducing my stash (which is rather large....).

Wendy Bayford said...

Great idea, especially as it will give us a litle more time to get our acts ogether on the busting front! Love the idea of a Flikr group to! x

Luna said...

I love the idea :)
 posts about the joys of Stash Busting - sounds great too!

Snippa said...

Sounds like a good idea for all of us to make the round up bi-monthly.  I hope to have some bits to share in July.

Melissa Sonmezay said...

Yay, glad to know it's still going, I've done some stash busting and finishing up of some projects lately, hopefully I'll be able to share them here at the next roundup! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...