Hello there lovely readers, Happy Wednesday to you all!
I hope that you've had a great week, its been a bit hectic and crazy with me the past few days, but things seem to be settling down again. We are no longer in London with the show (sob!) we have moved on to Milton Keynes, which isn't the most inspiring place to be, but I'm still close enough to home to spend lots of quality time with my family which is wonderful :) This in turns means I've been able to get some baking done (because I finally have access to all my baking supplies and a decent oven!) which has made me very happy indeed. I've already made flapjacks but I have at least two other recipes in the pipeline to try this week! So happy days :)
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Sometimes dead flowers are just as pretty :) 2. Frozen Yoghurt! 3. I love embroidery scissors that look like birds :)
4. Ice Cream Cupcake 5. Of course I'm happy - there's cake! 6. I made flapjacks
My sewing has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat over the past few days, what with the stress of moving venues and the fairly hefty commute I'm now having to do to work, but I hope to rectify that as soon as possible. After all, I need to finish my Book Dress so that I can show it off to all of you! It's looking good so far, I can't wait for you to see it :)
Anyways, enough about me, let's see what the rest of you have best blogging about this week. This are my personal picks of the blogosphere from the past seven days...
- If I could use patterned fabric in the same way as the lovely ladies of the Coletterie then I would be a very happy bunny indeed! Just look at this stunning Hazel dress, isn't it just to die for?
- This is a great one for me at the moment with my newly chopped hair, some tips and tricks for hairstyles from the Freelancer's Fashion Blog.
- After reading this post over at Land Girl 1980 I am dreaming of a trip on the Orient Express!
- Let's all make bows together! Thanks to Tasha for this great tutorial :)
- This is one of the best gifts I have ever seen, such a great idea, perfect for when you're a cheeky house guest.
- And finally let's all have mojitos, we deserve it!
Another great week on the blogosphere, I hope you enjoy the rest of yours :)