Thursday 22 December 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #49

Only four more sleeps until Christmas! My goodness me I'm excited!

You may have noticed that posts have become a little sparse here recently. As I'm sure is the case with many of you, I have become completely swept away with Christmas preparations, not that I'm complaining because I love this time of year, but it has made blogging a little bit difficult! I do have a couple more blog updates to post before Christmas, but I'm going to be focusing most of my time on spending time with my beautiful family and my Sweetheart, so I wanted to take this last Wednesday Wonderfuls post before Christmas to wish you the very best of the season, I hope you have exciting plans for this festive time of year :)


Anyways, let's have some lovely Wonderfuls to get us in the mood for Christmas, I can't wait!!

  • Fancy using up your odds and ends of yarn for a last minute Christmas gift? Try making one of these knitted felted rings, a free pattern from Tiny Owl Knits. They are so sweet, I'd like to make a whole bunch of them :)
  • Here's another project for your left over yarn, I know this one's been going around the blogosphere for a while but I love it so much that I really had to share it myself :) utterly ridiculous but utterly adorable, crochet apple covers!
  • Here's something I'd love to give a go in the New Year, a stunning walk in wardrobe! It's going to be a while before I have space for one of these of my very own, but a girl can dream...! 
  • And finally here's a treat that I think everyone will enjoy (both the making and the eating!), hot chocolate spoons! What a simple and fun gift, if you have time left before Christmas you really should give these a go, I wish I could!

Right, let's all finish getting ready for Christmas so that we can enjoy this magical time without any stress! Who's with me?

That's it from me today, but I'll be back soon! :)

5 comments:

Elisalex said...

What a closet!!! That is one lucky girl. I too have a teeny spare room that I've been meaning to give the same treatment... Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best to come in the New Year x

Luna said...

hahaha I know this picture! I just googles christmas vintage, you too ;D ? I was going to use it on my blog too :D
Merry Christmas!

Luna said...

* googled!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

mala_14 said...

Those hot chocolate spoons look delicious! And I love that picture. So cute! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...