Monday 5 December 2011

Edinburgh Adventures in Pictures - Part 1

My time in Edinburgh really was perfect, it was such a beautiful place, I cannot wait to get back there (I'm already thinking about a second visit!). Anyways, I want to share some of the beauty of Edinburgh with you with some of these pictures, just looking through them makes me want to go back there right away!

Pretty, pretty places...





One of my favourite places in Edinburgh would have to be the Grassmarket, walking down these streets you cannot fail to feel cool :) It is stuffed with gorgeous shops, I could spend hours wandering around the Grassmarket, browsing and probably spending an obscene amount of money...


The Grassmarket is also the home of the amazing vintage shop, Armstrong & Son, thank you so much to Debi for introducing this shop to me, it was brilliant! (And yes, I may have spent an obscene amount of money here...)


Just take a look at some of the vintage goodness that was stuffed into this cave of wonders...



Plus, if you didn't already think that Edinburgh was amazing, it also has a castle. Oh yeah...




Basically, Edinburgh is awesome. I wish I could have stayed there for longer than two weeks, I can't wait to get back :)

4 comments:

Luna said...

wow I would love to go there!

Jess said...

Its so funny looking at this post is almost exactly the same as one I did in September when I first went to Edinburgh!!! Its definitely one of my favourite cites now, has a beautiful gothicness to it:)And I know what you mean abut Armstrong and Sons. . . . just a aladins cave of goodies!
Jess x

Laurence said...

I really love Edinburgh and all Scotland... I went there so long ago, I think it must be in 1997... I will return for sure!

nana said...

i wanna go to scotland now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...