Thursday 1 December 2011

Happy First of Decemeber!

It's the day when I finally allow myself to publicly express my love of the Christmas season! Yes, I know I've been making presents and posting about them since October, but from December 1st I really allow myself to indulge in some good old festive yumminess :)

I wanted to spread a bit of festive cheer around the blogosphere today with some music that I was introduced to yesterday in my dressing room, it's pretty much perfect for getting you into the Christmas way of thinking. If you haven't heard these songs yet you are in for a treat, and if you have you'll know just how fun they are. Allow me to introduce you to the magic of "Straight No Chaser"and their versions of The 12 Days of Christmas and The Christmas Can-Can!



Yay for Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Fun! I will make a note to listen to those when I'm on my home computer. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Christmas, indeed! My favourite time of the year! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...