Hello there lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
It's been a really fabulous week so far for me as I'm on holiday, 10 blissful days at home with my gorgeous Sweetheart and my beautiful family. So far I've had a brilliant time, baking, putting up Christmas decorations, wrapping presents and making cards, vintage shopping, visiting craft fairs, going to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and seeing the amazing musical, "Matilda". It's so nice to have a big stretch of time to just enjoy myself and not think about work, plus I've got a whole load of sewing done, updates soon to follow!
Anyways, let me spread my joy around the blogging masses with some Wednesday Wonderfuls, and this week has been a particularly good one in my opinion!
- Still looking for a good homemade Christmas present idea? Check out this messenger bag tutorial, it's great, anyone would be very lucky to get one as a gift!
- Or how about a lovely Christmas decoration tutorial? Look no further than the Evil Dressmaker and this gorgeous ice skating boot decoration, it's so sweet :)
- Fancy a bit of homemade booze for your holiday season? Well you can't go wrong with homemade amaretto, which is actually my Sweetheart's favourite tipple. I guess I know what I'm going to be doing some time soon!
- Have you ever read one of those articles about capsule wardrobes that always seem so popular at the start of a new year? Well Zoe gave them a piece of her mind brilliantly this week, do check out her article, it is, as always fantastically written :)
- Now this is a video that you should really watch in the lead up to Christmas, it's all about how to pipe icing! If you're a fan of gingerbread like me then I'm sure you'll find a use for it!
- Tasha is once again showing us the knitting ropes this week with a post all about stranded knitting. It has made my fingers itch with the need for new knitting projects!
- And finally, let me share with you the perfect Christmas dessert over at Joy the Baker, a chocolate peppermint roll with chocolate ganache. Be still my beating heart. Excuse me, I need to get baking...
What a great week of posts! I hope you've enjoyed them, I'll be back again soon with some more yummies :)
Bye for now!