Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #48

Hello there lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!


It's been a really fabulous week so far for me as I'm on holiday, 10 blissful days at home with my gorgeous Sweetheart and my beautiful family. So far I've had a brilliant time, baking, putting up Christmas decorations, wrapping presents and making cards, vintage shopping, visiting craft fairs, going to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and seeing the amazing musical, "Matilda". It's so nice to have a big stretch of time to just enjoy myself and not think about work, plus I've got a whole load of sewing done, updates soon to follow!

Anyways, let me spread my joy around the blogging masses with some Wednesday Wonderfuls, and this week has been a particularly good one in my opinion!


What a great week of posts! I hope you've enjoyed them, I'll be back again soon with some more yummies :)


Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...