Friday 31 August 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #85

Hello there my lovely readers, remember when it was Wednesday? Let's just pretend it's still Wednesday ok? :) Things have been a little crazy in my small patch of the world recently, I won't bore you with the details but let's just say finalising things with the new flat and having many auditions doesn't leave much time for blogging! But that doesn't make these Wonderfuls any less wonderful, so let's get to it shall we?

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Scones will always make me happy, 2. New crochet colour scheme, I'm hopelessly addicted! 3. Looking for inspiration,
4. This will be mine soon... 5. Ripply crochet, oh yeaaah! 6. Gin + Raspberries = happy days

As always the blogosphere was full of lovely stuff this week, but here are my personal picks:


Well that's about it from me to today, I'll be back soon with more bloggy goodness as things are finally starting to calm down for me again!

Bye for now

Katie xxx


5 comments:

Eva Andersson said...

Gin and raspeberry sounds yummy - would you care to share the recipe?

elisalex said...

Loving all the crochet you've doing recently! Feeling pretty behind on my own granny blanket... And where is that slip from??


I also just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for some of those inter-bloggy awards over on my work blog - http://byhandlondon.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/thanking-you-kindly/


xxx

Gillian said...

Am I dreaming, or did you post about sewing for relaxation today? Where did the post go? I thought it was really insightful and well written! (Then again, maybe I'm dreaming and it was someone else?) *Confused!*

misskatiered said...

Hi Gillian! Yes I did write that post today, but my computer had some trouble posting it, I hadn't realised that it had gone live at all as blogger told me it hadn't! Anyways I sorted the problem and never fear the post will go live (properly this time) tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for reading it and for your lovely comment :)

Gillian said...

Got it! I hate when post go live instead of saving! ;)
I look forward to reading it again tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...