I had a wonderful time in Cardiff, seriously, what a gorgeous city! I'm so happy that I got to spend time there, I found some brilliant shops and had a very lovely time indeed :) But now I find myself back at home (big, big yay! so happy about this!) and I'm starting to see the light at the end of tunnel with my current job. Acting contracts only ever last for a limited amount of time, and after almost a year of working with the same bunch of gorgeous people on the same show it's now starting to hit home that the next time I have any time off it will be because this job is over and I'm another unemployed actor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, this type of thing is kind of what you sign up for if you decide to be a performer for a living, but it's all a bit bitter sweet and I've been finding myself in slight states of melancholy, looking back over the past (almost) year. However, this period of upcoming change has made me realise just how thankful I am for the good things in my life. And one of those things is most definitely this blog and each and every one of you who take the time out of your busy lives to read it. I cannot describe how much that means to me. Even though I have a feeling that my life may be a little bit complicated in the near future having this little happy place brings me a lot of joy, so thank you all so much :)
Well, that was an uncharacteristically deep look into my week, but hopefully if I can quickly distract you with some Wonderfuls you won't mind! So bring on the Wonderfuls!
- One of my pictures this week is of my version of Joy's incredible banana, walnut and chocolate cookie cake. I made it. I ate it. It's amazing. Go and make it now.
- If the summer ever really arrives here in the UK (come ON weather, it's August now for goodness sakes!) I would love to sew up a cute playsuit. Check out this post from Tuppence Ha'Penny for some serious playsuit inspiration :)
- I love a good purge and I think I'm going to need some serious purging when I get back home permanently from the tour (I have bought A LOT of stuff...!) so I think I be will taking this advice on decluttering to heart!
- A braided strap tutorial? Yes please! Perfect for a cute summer dress :)
- And finally I think I need some of this homemade granola in my life, pretty much the perfect breakfast!
Well that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, I'll see you again soon my lovely readers, hopefully to share a new project or two :)
Bye for now,