Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
First up I want to thank you all for your lovely comments on my newly completed pyjamas! I'm thrilled that so many of you like them, I love them (in fact I'm wearing them whilst I type this!) and I'll be sharing a detailed post about them very soon :)
And secondly thank you so much for your kind words of support after my last Wednesday Wonderfuls post, it means such a lot to me. I'm feeling much more positive about the future at the moment, after all you never know what exciting thing might be waiting around the corner!
|Images, Each Line from Left to Right:|
1. Salted Caramel Cupcake, 2. Cupcakes from Pet Lamb Patisserie, 3. My little personal tea party!
4. PJs and Macaroons :) 5. A beautiful new place... 6. Fancy new hair!
7. Peanut butter banana cream pie *swoon* 8. More cupcakes! 9. Lemon and Raspberry, one of the best combinations ever!
If you look at the above pictures I suppose you would think this week has been rather cake and hair central, and you'd be right! I have both baked and eaten my fair share of treats this week, and have been incredibly happy to find two new cake shops both of which made some of the best cakes I have ever sampled. Can you tell that I'm rather fond of cake?! And after my haircut last week I have been having great fun with hair setting, it looks pretty good, no? I feel like I've finally found the length of hair that works best for me so I'm thrilled about that! And in other news my Sweetheart and I have decided to move in together when I've finished my tour, so the house hunting has begun! To rent, not to buy, but still exciting nonetheless :) Think of all the vintage/crafty home posts I'll be able to write about getting a new place all cute! Very exciting indeed :)
But enough about me! Let's get on the the Wonderfuls... enjoy!
- I love vintage compact mirrors, so obviously I am loving this tutorial about how to refill them. And now I have an excuse the buy more of them :)
- If you read Esme and the Laneway's blog you will probably covet her hair as much as I do, so you'll probably enjoy this 1940s hair tutorial as much as I did!
- Sprinkle Bakes is tempting me into making desserts this week (although let's be honest, I don't need much tempting!) with this chantilly-aux-framboises recipe. Mmmm... yummy!
- I cannot explain how much I want to make a pair of these french knickers, they are just so cute! And there may be a sewalong in the pipeline too...
- And seeing as I'm in the mood for house-type things I just had to share this article about Emma buying her first house. It's so sweet and it makes me happy :)
Have a wonderful week lovely readers, drop by again soon!
Bye for now,