Hello there lovely readers, a very happy Wednesday to you all!
This week has definitely been crochet central, as you can probably tell from my pictures! I have almost finished my first ever crochet project, a crocheted blanket, and I cannot wait to share it with you soon. It was a tad ambitious for my first project I think, but I'm totally in love with it and I know it will be perfect for snuggling under :)
But enough about me and my crochet (although I could talk about it for hours, it is seriously addictive!) let's get on with this week's wonderfuls!
- Marie of A Sewing Odyssey has reminded me how much I want to visit the Fleetville Vintage Emporium again with her post all about how marvellous it is. If you're ever in the Hertfordshire area it's well worth a visit!
- These vintage adverts make me swoon, probably due to my love of retro lingerie and longue wear. I'm sure you'll love them too!
- Cassie shows you this week how to make an incredibly cool and not in the least bit dorky teacher themed applique skirt. More people should have skirts like this in their lives, and pencil themed hair accessories too!
- A brilliant post from Tilly about how to make your own tailor's ham and sausage. Every home sewist should have some :)
- And finally you didn't think I'd leave you without something yummy did you? You will not be disappointed by this gorgeous recipe for a chocolate raspberry bavarian torte, it is the answer to all my cake-filled dreams...
Yay for another week of wonderfuls! Now, if you'll excuse me I have a crochet blanket to complete...!
Bye for now!