Hey there lovely readers and a very very happy midweek to you all!
After my blissful bank holiday I was launched back into full scale rehearsals yesterday and today I must admit I'm pretty exhausted. With the long days I've been working recently and the weather starting to turn all I can think about is snuggling up in bed and having a good old snooze! With autumn on it's way I keep thinking about quilts, I have always wanted one but have never owned one, perhaps it's time to make one of my own :) In honor of my love of quilts I thought I'd share some of my favourite online finds with you. Take a gander at these...
Isn't that pink and blue yoyo quilt dreamy? The perfect thing for the perfect girlie boudoir :) And to add some more warm fuzzy feelings to your midweek let's bring on the Wednesday Wonderfuls!
- These raspberry and lemon breakfast rolls from Joy the Baker look absolutely devine, the perfect snack to munch on whilst curling up under your quilt :)
- As a huge fan of Angela Carter (she's definitely one of my favourite authors) and in particular her book of short stories, "The Bloody Chamber", I loved this post over at The Black Apple.
- Speaking of The Black Apple, its brilliant creator Emily Martin is releasing her second book, her first ever novel! Anyone who is a fan of Emily's artwork will know that this is going to be a must-have, I can't wait to get my hands on it :)
- Tilly isn't just a fabulous seamstress she's a marvellous writer too, as proved by this essay: "Creativity in Every Home: What Can the Cultural Sector Learn from Dressmaking Blogs?"
- And finally a bit of fun, these flowerpot desserts look disgustingly amazing, and not, i think, just for children, I know my Sweetheart would love them!
That's it from me today, join me again soon for some more crafty posts. I have so much to share with you, I'll have to make the time :)
Bye for now!