There are some brilliant people in this country :) how heartwarming is it when in a time of crisis hundreds of people give up there time to help clean up and get people's lives back to normal? This is the real community that no amount of thuggery can break up or destroy.
These people made me very happy, allow me to do the same thing for you! Here's a special bumper Wednesday Wonderfuls post, as I didn't share one with you last week. My personal favourite posts from the blogosphere from the last two weeks, I hope they bring you some midweek joy!
- Miss Rayne of Vintage Chic was kind enough to share a gorgeous vintage knitting pattern with us, who wouldn't want one of these gorgeous stripey sports jumpers?
- I'm a real sucker for a romantic story so I had to share with you this post from Strawberry Moth in which Jessica tells the story of her engagement. It's a perfect post, the story, the pictures, it's like a real life fairy tale :)
- Check out these brilliant posts on Things to do in London Under £20 (Part 1 & Part 2), including plenty of gorgeous things like visits to Laduree and even doing the Lambeth Walk!
- These beautiful studio pictures over at Craftyminx are sure to make you green with jealousy. I'm dreaming of a pink sewing space myself now...
- I adore fancy dress so these pictures of a "Wonders in Wonderland" themed ball over at Once Upon A Time made my day. I hope you like them too!
- Esme has done it again with another beautiful outfit post, this time with wide legged trousers and braces. Seriously, I think I want her entire wardrobe, the girl has style!
- I love a good before and after interior redesign story, and these pictures over at the Rockability Socialite are dreamy! It's such a perfect 1950s style home now, it's amazing!
- The lovely Wendy has shared a pattern for a cute little dusting cap, it looks like it may even help make cleaning more fun. Well, at least you'd look adorable wearing it whilst cleaning!
- Quincy has made another beautiful playsuit that I just had to share with you. She just looks so pretty, I want one of these for myself so much!
- Autumn fashions seem to be in the air on the blogs with lots of fabulous inspirational posts, personal favourites of mine were written by Casey and Tasha. Give them a look you won't be disappointed!
- This looks like a great tutorial, a business card holder from Starwberry Moth. It's so cute I'm tempted to get business cards just so I have an excuse to make one!
That's it from me for today, I hope you've enjoyed reading these Wonderfuls as much as I've enjoyed collecting them :)
Bye for now! x