Hello lovely readers, Happy Wednesday to you all!
Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments on my book dress and also my new pyrex collection, as soon as there is an update on either of these I will let you know!
And secondly I don't think I'm the only one who is wishing that Summer would just be here already! Unfortunately for us UK dwellers we have reached full on April Showers time, so the weather has turned very bleak, cold and wet. But it isn't stopping me from dreaming about summer days and summer frocks. Here are a few that I would love to have as a part of my wardrobe...
|Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Butterfly Dress, 2. Oriental Print Dress, 3. Hawaiian Dress,
4. Green Floral Dress, 5. Lavender Floral Dress
If only I had a whole load of money to spend, but hey, a girl can dream!
I may not be able to enjoy these dresses myself but I've found some real enjoyment on the blogosphere this week, so here are my personal picks for your viewing pleasure:
- I really want to try out this DIY 3D embellished dress idea from Scathingly Brilliant. What a lovely way to brighten up an old summer dress!
- This is an oldie but a goodie from Vixen Vintage that rediscovered this week: How to do 1940s hair. A great tutorial that I need to use soon!
- Some creative tips for hanging pictures over at Smile and Wave.
- I'm feeling serious blog love for new-to-me blog Rhubarb & Rose, check it out, I'm pretty sure you'll love it!
- A Beautiful Mess has had some cracking DIY tutorials again this week. My personal favourites are this iphone cover tutorial and this cute his and hers pillow case set tutorial.
- And finally I just had to share this link with you all, because who wouldn't want a vintage vanity case collection like this?! It makes my small collection of four look quite pathetic!
I hope you've enjoyed this week's wonderfuls, I'll be back next week with more!