Happy Wednesday Everybody!
This week I've been taking in the sights and sounds of Norwich, and I must admit I've fallen for it pretty hard. There's a really lovely, friendly feeling here, it feels the way I image Brighton felt about 10 years ago (no offence meant to Brighton at all, I adore Brighton!). Everyone that I've met has been ridiculously friendly, and there's a great vintage scene too, I've been to a few fairs and some shops and made some yummy purchases that I'll be sharing here soon. Basically it's been a lovely chilled time in the lead up to my week off and my trip to Paris, so life is good :) Also I've got some fabulous guest bloggers lined up for my holiday which I can't wait for you all to see. There's some great stuff lined up, I'm very excited about it all!
So in spite of the dreary weather and the exhaustion of such a long time without a break from the show I've definitely been enjoying myself this week. Here are a few snapshots from my life this week:
Life is good, but if you're feeling a bit blue because of the weather or whatever then allow me to brighten up your midweek a touch, it's time for some Wednesday Wonderfuls! Enjoy...
- I found this picnic basket DIY over at Smile and Wave this week, and it got me dreaming of long summer evenings and picnics in the park. I can't wait for some summery weather so I can try this out!
- What's that, Pretty Odd Wonders? Carrot Ginger Walnut Cupcakes? Why, I don't mind if I do!
- Some great homespun sewing advice from Fashionable Forties.
- Zoe made her own shoes this week from scratch. I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, the whole process just looks so damn cool!
- And finally, an article from Cassie all about Stripping and Hooking. But believe me, it's not what it sounds!
Now with all those wonderful things on the blogosphere I can't help but be happy :) I hope you all have brilliant rest of the week, I'll be back soon to share some of my vintage finds with you!
Bye for now!