So, my wonderfuls are a day late for the second week in a row, oops! Ah, well, it doesn't make them any less Wonderful!
This week I've been crazy busy and enjoying my time in lovely Leeds :) It really is a beautiful city and I've loved my time here so far. I'm looking forward to exploring even more of it over the next couple of days!
I've also been snapping away over the last week on Instagram, so here are a few images from my life this week...
|Images from Top Left:|
1. Channeling my inner Betty Draper for Press Night, 2. My new little friend! 3. Squirrels are brilliant :)
4. A healthy snackette, 5. I am the pancake queen! 6. I love it when my pretty things are organised :)
But even in spite of all the pancakes I've been eating I've still found time to collect some Wonderfuls for you all! Enjoy :)
- I've heard that Dita Von Teese starts everyday with a green smote to maintain her stunning figure, so I must admit I was very excited to see this post on green smoothies from A Beautiful Mess. They all look delicious, maybe I'll give them a go and one day look a little bit as gorgeous as Dita does :)
- I like the sound of this sew along being organised by the lovely Karen of Did you Make That? It all about making pyjamas! I always say you can't have enough pyjamas in your life, so hop over to her blog if you fancy getting involved! Plus I'm sure pyjamas would be a great Stash Buster!
- Last week in my Wonderfuls I was raving about Cassie's lovely floral flowerpots, and this week she's posted a tutorial so you can create some of your very own! Everyone should have some of these gracing their doorstep :)
- Princess Lasertron has started a brilliant series of posts entitled "It's Not Just A Day Job". Anyone who is working a day to day job whilst dreaming of their one business should read these, you cannot help but feel inspired.
- And finally this week had bee another good one for recipes, if you have an aversion to sugary goodness then look away now! This week I have drooled over Chocolate Peanut Brownies, Black and White Angel Food Cake, Strawberry Cream Puffs with Chocolate Sauce, Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies and No Bake Strawberry Milk Cheesecake. Phew!
Happy midweek my lovely readers, I hope your week is filled with sugary treats and fun :)