*This was supposed to be posted yesterday (obviously!) but my internet wasn't playing ball, so let's just pretend it's Wednesday, ok?!*
Hello there readers, happy midweek! A huge welcome to my new readers, I can't believe that there are over 200 of you now! I feel really privileged to have you reading my blog and I really hope you enjoy what you read here. I think a giveaway is definitely in order, so I'm going to be on the look out for some goodies for you all. More on that at a later date!
Now, this week I have been thinking about my plans for the Sew Cinematic Challenge, I love the idea of sewing up some fabulous outfits inspired by the big screen, so I thought I'd put together a little collection of some of my favourite outfits from some of my favourite films for your viewing pleasure. I'd gladly give any of these looks a go...
|Image Sources from Top Left:|
1. Marie Antoinette, 2. The Notorious Bettie Page, 3. Rear Window, 4. Midnight in Paris,
5. Pleasantville, 6. The Help, 7. 500 Days of Summer
I want to make them all! But you'll just have to wait and see what I choose at a later date :)
But enough teasing, allow me to brighten up your midweek with some Wonderful Wonderfuls! Here are my picks of the blogosphere this week:
- I am totally obsessed with Instagram, it's such fun, so doesn't an instagram scrapbook sound like a cute idea? A Beautiful Mess strikes again with another fab tutorial.
- I need some of these frozen yoghurt drops in my life, they sound like the perfect snack!
- Cassie Stephens has increased my love of her blog even further by posting these adorable painted flower pots together with her floral ensemble. I just love how she fills her life with such beautiful things :)
- As a self-confessed cake addict I'm always looking for ways to make my cakes a little bit healthier, so I love the sound of this white bean bunt cake from Joy the Baker. You could make this for your friends or loved ones without telling them about the secret ingredient and I bet they wouldn't even guess...!
- And finally I need to use this tutorial if I ever want to poach an egg myself. My progress has been terrible so far, but maybe after watching this video a few times my skills may improve!
Well that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, I hope you've enjoyed them and I'll be back with more pretty things soon.
Bye for now!