Well, what a week it's been! It's been a tough old time in Sunderland, I'm not going to lie, what with my terrible car mis-adventure together with other members of my cast paying visits to the local hospital and various others suffering physically with injuries, so goodness knows I need a bit of a lift!
I have decided to start this week off positively and hopefully if I put some happy energy into the world it will come right back to me (or something like that...!). I have a lot of things to be thankful for and happy about after all...
This week I poached my first egg ever. And it wasn't a complete disgrace. Result!
I am well on my way to finishing my Christmas projects (see this post)
I have a box of Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles just waiting to be nommed up
I'm greatly enjoying Kirstie's Handmade Britain, it gives me a real midweek lift :)
I am now the proud owner of a jug shaped like a cow, and the owner of a jug shaped like a cow can never truly be unhappy...
So things haven't been going badly so far! Plus I have all of you lovely readers and that of course makes me crazy happy like a kitten on speed :) So allow me to spread a bit of love and happiness across the blogosphere for you all, let's bring on the Wonderfuls!
- It's definitely getting colder here in the UK winter is starting to properly set in, so why not try this yummy winter warmer from Joy the Baker, Beef and Sweet Potato Stew? It looks so good...
- Joy is also releasing a cook book soon, I cannot wait! I love her recipes so I will most definitely be getting this as soon as it comes out :)
- If you're a fan of Dita you'll love this post. No less than 4 videos of the queen of burlesque, covering everything from Beauty to Love.
- I'm getting wanderlust again (or maybe I just want to go home!) and now I want to pay York a visit after reading this gorgeous post. I dare you not to want to pay it a visit after reading!
- And finally I just had to include this post from Sewaholic all about how your partner feels about your sewing. I loved the post and the comments are also a great read, and this article also really made me realise how lucky I am that my Sweetheart supports me so much in my hobbies. It means such a lot when the ones you love understand you and your crazy creative needs :)
I hope you've enjoyed the Wednesday Wonderfuls of this week, let's all go out and have a fantastic time now, and get rid of any nastiness with the power of positive thinking!
Until next time, bye for now!