Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #11

I do feel like I've been a busy bee today! It's so nice to finally have some time to sit down at my sewing machine and actually create something, it's the best feeling in the world. Today I finished a project that I've been working on for a while, and I couldn't be happier with the finished result! You'll be getting a full post on it tomorrow, but for now here's a sneak preview...
Ooo... what could it be...? Exciting!

And now for some of the other wonderful pieces of yumminess that have been inspiring me this week:

  • I want every single item of clothing on Lauren's Collegiate Fashion guest post over at Casey's Elegant Musings, swoon swoon swoon!
  • I recently discovered Anissa's blog "I Adore Style" and her Pyrex Obsession, it's a great read for anyone with a love of all things homey :)
  • Discover how to make a brooch board with Charlotte of Tuppence Ha'penny
  • I love lemon meringue pie. I love cookies. Imagine the palpitations of my heart when reading about Joy's Lemon Meringue Cookies. Seriously. Heaven.
  • A big congratulations to Debi over at My Happy Sewing Place, for her winning dress in the Evadress competition. If you haven't already seen her dress then you really should have a look, and if you're anything like me you will not just look but also drool and sigh and swoon :)
That's it from me today, so I hope this has brought a little spark of loveliness to your midweek!
Happy Wednesday everyone :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...