Wednesday 2 March 2011

A Quick Hello and Lots of Love!

I just wanted to check in and also send you all lots of love from Holland! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to log onto my e-mail (Wifi allowing, grumble grumble) and see your comments and kind words, I makes my day :) And to my recent new followers hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy following me and I apologize for my present absence, the internet access over here really has been abominable!

Hopefully I'll have time soon to put together a real post about what I'm up to over here, but for now that's a bit of a pipe dream I'm afraid. Which is a shame because I've collected some fabulous pictures already!

As one final note before we say goodbye:

The dutch word for pin-curling is "Canoodling"! How perfect is that?? :)

Bye for now xxx

1 comment:

Rose said...

Canoodling?

Canoodling!

You absolutely just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...