It seems that my Wednesday Wonderfuls post completely slipped my mind this week! Silly old me! And especially silly because so many of you have been brightening up my week with some gorgeous posts, so allow me to perhaps bring a little more joy to your weekend with this slightly delayed post :)
- I want to try out this hair do over at The Freelancer's Fashionblog asap! If only my hair wasn't so very curly and unruly...
- Charlotte has designed some beautiful vintage inspired fabric on Spoonflower, it's really gorgeous, perfect for 1950s dresses! I wish we had a UK equivalent to Spoonflower, has anyone every heard of one?
- I'm very excited to be taking part in the Snail and Pigeon parcel swap. It's too late to be involved in this one if you're not already, but sign up and you'll be contacted with details for the next time around!
- Just take a look at these pictures of Dior's 1950s inspired collection on Q's daydream vintage, so beautiful *le sigh*
- I was really inspired by this post by Solanah from Vintage Vixen about the joys of being oneself. Not only has the girl got fashion sense and a wardrobe to die for, she also has a lovely turn of phrase, read her blog at once if you haven't already!
- And finally, as you can see from the link in my right side bar, I'm taking part in Tasha's Vintage Knit Along over at her blog, By gum, by golly! Tasha truly is a knitting guru so I cannot wait to see what her posts have in store :)
Again, sorry for the delay in this Wednesday Wonderfuls post, and I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!