Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wednesday Wonderfuls #115 +#116

Hello there my lovely readers! Happy Wednesday to you all!

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Basting in tailoring. 2. My hair keeps rollin' rollin' rollin' 3. Homemade shepherds pie
4. Lining is in! 5. The dinner of kings 6. Homemade low fat chicken pie

Over the past two weeks I have been...

Watching...
so much good stuff! It feels like there's been so much to watch on TV recently: the Walking Dead finale, the new series of Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, the BBC zombie drama In The Flesh, and I've been catching up with Bomb Girls which I absolutely adore. And of course the Great British Sewing Bee has started and I'm cheering for team Tilly! It's really quite stressful to watch, I feel the pressure for every contestant, I really do, but I loved the first episode. Looking forward to what they sew up next week :) Oh and Mad Men is coming back soon too! Very exciting!

Meeting up...
with lots of beautiful friends that I haven't seen in what feels like an age. The kind of friends that when you see them you feel as though you've never been apart. It's so exciting to see how the people you love travel down their own paths and grow and change and yet stay the same as the person you've always known. Special friends indeed.

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. The trim is on! 2. Cold times call for big blankets 3. Cocktails are gooood
4. Finished! 5. Treats from my Sweetheart 6. More treats from my Sweetheart :)

Getting...
my sewing mojo back! My newly completed suit has just got me more and more exciting about all the projects I have yet to finish, I can see quite a bit more sewing in my near future and I can't wait!

Loving...
my wonderful Sweetheart and the life we are starting to build together. I am very lucky to have found someone who loves me for every part of who I am, including the not so nice bits, and who makes me feel special every day. He's definitely a keeper and I'm pretty lost without him.

And let's see what else has been happening in the blogosphere this past fortnight...

That's it for this lots of Wonderfuls, bye for now!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Rachel Proffitt said...

Oh look- my stockings pattern :) I admit, there are a number of times where I wish I had already made myself some- but it is a time investment for sure!

May Loh said...

Those pies and cupcakes are making me hungry! Looks so yummy and that Sew For Victory suit is a stunner!

May x

*WalkingInMay is currently running a GIVEAWAY...one SIGNED copy of Belinda Hay’s lovely book ‘Style Me Vintage’, please drop by to enter if you have time!*

www.walkinginmay.com

Patty said...

I really really loved the sewing bee - Tilly is my favourite too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...