Hello there my lovely readers! My goodness I seem to have gone off the radar for a bit! What with Christmas just around the corner I have been spending every free second crafting for the holidays and haven't had much time at all for blogging, but never fear I have posts planned for the near future :)
|Images, Each Row from Left to Right:|
1. Our baby Christmas tree! 2. My first ever homemade pumpkin pie 3. Lights in North London
4. All in a day's work... 5. New hair! 6. Lights on the South bank
7. Fancy tea makes me happy 8. the perfect piece of pie 9. Happy post!
Don't you just love Christmas time? I'm so excited about spending the whole of the Christmas season at home this year, I cannot wait! And hopefully I will manage for get some sewing down before the end of the year, I need me some festive outfits!
Anyways, let's see what has been going on in the beautiful blogosphere over the past couple of weeks...
- One day I hope my home will look like this, that really would be a dream come true!
- Fancy getting all Christmassy with some crafting? You should try out this adorable winter wreath, the perfect festive ornament for a home sewer!
- I have seen so many people trying out Tasha's hair tutorial recently, but in case you missed it here it is in all it's glory. The one downside of getting my hair cut recently is that I can't try out this look!
- These may be the best knitted Christmas decorations I have ever seen! I'm so sad I have no time to make my own! Maybe next year...
- One of my new year's resolutions for next year is definitely going to be to get serious about mending, so I loved this post by Zoe about visible mending, it made me want to get my darning mushroom out asap :)
- Another of my resolutions for the new year is going to be focusing on cake rather than frosting (haven't a clue what I'm talking about? Look here), and someone who is already putting this into practise beautifully is Tasha, isn't her new dress just divine? I'm in love :)
- And finally I think it's time for some baking goodness! I need some festive bakes in my life, and I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with these gingerbread chocolate chip muffins, this orange gingerbread with cream cheese frosting or this cranberry orange pecan coffee cake. Swoon!
I hope you've enjoyed these Wonderfuls, but if you'll excuse me I have some festive crafting that I really need to get finished!
Bye for now!