Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #98 & #99

Hello there my lovely readers! My goodness I seem to have gone off the radar for a bit! What with Christmas just around the corner I have been spending every free second crafting for the holidays and haven't had much time at all for blogging, but never fear I have posts planned for the near future :)

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:
1. Our baby Christmas tree! 2. My first ever homemade pumpkin pie 3. Lights in North London
4. All in a day's work... 5. New hair! 6. Lights on the South bank
 7. Fancy tea makes me happy 8. the perfect piece of pie 9. Happy post!

Don't you just love Christmas time? I'm so excited about spending the whole of the Christmas season at home this year, I cannot wait! And hopefully I will manage for get some sewing down before the end of the year, I need me some festive outfits!

Anyways, let's see what has been going on in the beautiful blogosphere over the past couple of weeks...



I hope you've enjoyed these Wonderfuls, but if you'll excuse me I have some festive crafting that I really need to get finished!

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

I hear you completely! I'm been spending as much time crafting for the holidays as my schedule and health will permit, too. I love it so much though - I just think that next year I should finally do what I say I'm going to, and start mid-summer, not mid-November! :)

♥ Jessica

JenAC said...

Thank you so much for the link over to my blog! Julie will be so tickled to know that a blogger on the other side of the world liked her Christmas Balls! :)

JenAC said...

Doh! Read the profile first Jen... You're in the UK! I spotted the link as it was showing up in my page referrals as a .ca blog so I assumed (wrongly!) that you were in Canada. Apologies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...