Hello there my lovely readers, Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed the big day, I had a marvellous time and I am still very much steeped in festive cheer. I love these few days between Christmas and the New Year, they are always so chilled and full of fun, let's all enjoy the final part of 2012 as much we can! Here's a few snapshots of my Christmas time so far, it has been particularly brilliant...
I'm sure that you're all very busy doing fabulous Christmassy things, but if you have a spare moment and fancy a little online time then here are a few of my personal picks from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!
- Casey has made what can only be described as the sweetest plush elephant in the world. I know you'll love it too :)
- This is the best gingerbread house I have seen this year, a gingerbread Hobbit Hole! Thanks to Sprinkle Bakes for sharing!
- Feel like a fancy hair-do for New Year's Eve? Have a go at Emma's Simple Foam Roller Set.
- I love this post of simple holiday breakfasts from A Beautiful Mess, this is the perfect time of year for big family breakfasts :)
- I'm pretty sure that this sleeveless pullover will be on my knitting to-do list for the New Year!
- And finally I love this post from How Sweet it is about her recipe disasters of 2012. How Sweet it is is such a gorgeously perfect blog so it's nice to see that a lot of work - and disasters! - goes into each post. It definitely makes me feel better about all my little disasters in the kitchen and/or sewing room!
Have a wonderful rest of your festive season my lovely readers, eat drink and be merry!
Bye for now!