Hello there my lovely readers and seasons greeting to you all! Can you believe how soon it is until Christmas now? I'm very excited and enjoying getting into the festive spirit :) Unfortunately I was pretty under the weather yesterday (the cold is well and truly kicking my behind!) so I didn't manage to get this post up then, but I'm sure the good will of the season will help you forgive me! (And also, 100th Wednesday Wonderfuls post! Woohoo!)
I have been feeling so Christmassy over the past few days, it's so lovely to be at home and have the time to really prepare for the holidays, it's been a while since I've had that luxury, what with all my working and touring over the past 3 years. So I am definitely taking advantage of all my Christmassy time! Most exciting for me was the fact that my Sweetheart and I made our very first joint Christmas cards, modelling some of my self-knitted Christmas jumpers, and I cannot wait to get them back from the printers! But more on that and my newly finished Christmas jumper another time...
|Images, Each Row from Left to Right:|
1. My newly finished Christmas jumper! 2. Happy drink :) 3. The king of sandwiches
4. Christmas crafting 5. Decorating the big tree! 6. Is that a festive apron I see...?
7. Ordering cards :) 8. Mmmm... cider... 9. Showing off my jumper at work!
Let's see what other loveliness has been happening around the blogosphere this week...
- These hot chocolates on a stick would make great homemade Christmas presents!
- Casey's maternity knitting is absolutely gorgeous, I guarantee it will give you a serious case of baby fever even if babies aren't your thing :)
- I should take into account everything said in this post: 6 ways to stop procrastination and actually getting things done.
- I absolutely love getting snail mail, so these beautiful parcels made me very happy indeed!
- Every single year I am awed at how beautiful Cassie's Christmas decorations are, and this year is no different! Just take a look at her Christmas home, it's absolutely stunning :)
Have a wonderful run up to Christmas guys, I hope this season brings you everything you want and more!