Hello there my lovely readers! A very happy Wednesday to you all, and greetings from Glasgow!
Things have been a little bit quieter for me this week, away from the madness of moving house I have been forced to take things slower whether I like it or not! The choices were stress about the new flat even though I'm miles away and can do nothing productive to help the move or focus on other things for the time being, and I chose the latter :)
I really can't wait to get back to the flat and start sorting everything out just the way I like it, but for now I've been spending time reading, crocheting, watching gorgeous tv and eating equally gorgeous treats. It has been nice to get a little bit of breathing space, I really have mellowed out which is lovely, but I really can't wait to get home this weekend! The thought of seeing my Sweetheart and my family is making me very happy indeed :)
Anyways, enough about me, let's see what gems have been flying about the blogosphere this week! Here come the Wonderfuls!
- Looking for good vintage shops in the UK? This list of the 50 best vintage shops (put together by Homes and Antiques magazine) was released this week, and some of my personal favourites are on it! I can't wait to explore the rest :)
- Recently I've been looking for new kinds of storage (our new flat is uber teeny so we could use all the extra storage we can get!) and I love the look of this magazine rack DIY. It's so cute!
- I adored this truly inspirational post by Megan Nielsen this week, all about how much money you need to start out as a designer. If anything can inspire you to start your own business then it's this wonderful lady.
- I love anything to do with Marie Antionette, so I'm more than a little bit excited about this film.
- And finally here are some delicious treats for you to try out! How ridiculous does this fudge brownie cookie dough cake look? Not your thing? Well how about these brownie batter cupcakes? Or maybe this chessboard cake? I'm sure that one of those would tickle your fancy :)
That's it from me for another week, but I'll be back soon with more Wonderfuls to tempt you!
Bye for now,