Hello there lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. I am so happy that I finally have this book!!! 2. Moving my collection into the new flat :) 3. Fudgey goodness
4. The lining is going in! 5. I adore mail 6. Ice Creamy goodness
You may have noticed that things have been a little in my part of the blogosphere recently. Well this is for a very good reason: my Sweetheart and I have got our flat! We have spent the last few weeks sorting everything out and last weekend moving most of his bits and bobs to our lovely new home, so there has been very little time for me to blog! But don't worry, I'm still here and planning posts even though I've been a bit absent, I cannot wait to share some of the new home DIYs that I have planned! I'm in Glasgow for the next two weeks miles away from the new flat and unable to pour my energies into unpacking, organising and decorating, so I'm sure I'll get lots of posts up very soon :) I just can't wait to get all my stuff moved in too, but that's not going to be for a while yet, so for now I'll just dream about handmade curtains and vintage furnishings!
Even in my busiest times I make sure I find time for my Wonderfuls, so here are my personal bloggy picks from this week:
- These 1920s fashion shots are just too pretty, I wish I suited this style more!
- Have you heard about Sunni's everyday wardrobe plan? It sounds like a great idea to me, give it a read and get involved!
- This is such a neat little idea for your sewing space. I would definitely try this if I had the room!
- Ever come across fagoting in your sewing adventures? Me neither! But after reading Debi's article I'm tempted to give it a go myself!
- And finally a little treat for all my fellow crocheters (yay for crochet!): how to crochet a 1940s snood.
I'll be back soon with some project updates (which may or may not involve boning - ooo matron!) and a review of a book that everyone seems to be talking about :)
Bye for now!