Hello there lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
First up I wanted to thank you all for your comments on my Sewing for Serenity post, each and every one meant a lot to me! It's lovely to know that I'm not alone in the world of stresses and strains, so thank you for your support! This week has thus far been a lot more calm and serene, for which I'm incredibly grateful. I've spent a lot of time with my Sweetheart and my parents which always makes me so happy, plus I've made some serious progress on my bombshell dress, I cannot wait to share it with you in more detail! Hopefully it will be finished in time for my Birthday at the end of the month :) And I'm also happy to say that my Sweetheart and I will be signing all the necessary papers and getting the keys to our new-to-us flat this Saturday! I am so excited about this I can't even tell you, I can't wait to get in there, make everything spotless and then make it ours :) The whole moving in process is going to take a while, what with me still being on tour until late October, but we have a place and it's ours and however long it takes I know we'll make it perfect for us.
But anyway, enough rambling from me, let's check out my personal picks from the blogosphere this week!
- As always Dita has the best advice, shared here by Kat from Rock n Roll Bride.
- Sprinkle bakes has done it again with another wonderful recipe, something that feels perfect for the upcoming autumn: Elephant ears bread.
- Another brilliant good habit to pick up from the Coletterie: put pins where they belong (i.e. don't put them in your mouth!!!)
- I just know I am going to love this series of posts from Debi at My Happy Sewing Place: The ABCs of Vintage Sewing. Take a look at what A is for!
- And finally two more recipes to give you some fun in the kitchen: some magical (and surprisingly healthy!) chocolate mousse and some scrummy looking orange and oat muffins (again, perfect for autumn!)
Have a great rest of the week my lovely readers, I'll be back again soon with more crochet and a detailed look at my bombshell dress.
Bye for now!