Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you!
It's been a great week in the world of the Little Red Squirrel, what with the Birmingham bloggers meet up and lots of sewing, knitting and cooking, it's been great :) I've even started planning my crafty projects for a certain upcoming festive season (I can't quite bring myself to say the "C" word yet!) so I'm feeling pretty smug and very organised. I hope you've all had a good week too!
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. My first taste of pumpkin pie! 2. I love my nifty little badge :) 3. Homemade chicken pot pie
4. I love happy post, 5. Knitting up my Greta turban, 6. Nom nom nom chicken nom pot nom pie nom
Let's take a look at the wonderful things that have been happening on the blogosphere this week...
- I have loved Debi's A to Z of sewing this week, in particular "P is for Patterns" and "Q is for Quilting", check them out!
- I've often been curious about Threads magazine, whether or not to buy it in spite of the international shipping costs, in this post Karen gives you her thoughts on the subject.
- I love the look of these beautiful organised sewing tools, I really should try this out myself!
- Some great retro hairdos from Midnight Maniac, I want to try them all out asap!
- I am completely and utterly in love with Marianne's kitchen, can you tell that I'm really into home decor at the moment? :) Plus her apron is adorable!
- And finally something just for fun: this rocking chair knits a hat for you as you rock in it. Well, I know what's going on my Christmas list this year!
Have a great rest of the week my lovely readers and I'll be back with more bloggy goodness soon!
Bye for now!