Hello my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
It's been a little bit quieter this week in my corner of the world, I've been doing lots of baking and crafting, mostly preparing for all my Christmas (I've finally said it!) projects. I like to get organised fairly early so it's not all left to the last minute! I'll give you lots of updates when things start getting finished :) Other than that I've just been enjoying the Autumn/Winter weather, it really is my favourite time of year!
BUt enough about me, let's see what's been going on in the marvellous blogosphere this week!
- This cake may be the answer to all my prayers. I better get a job soon or else I might have to make and eat one of these every day...
- I really want to try out this Dita Von Teese inspired hair tutorial, but I'm not sure how well it would work on my hair :)
- Another great tutorial from Tilly, how to form the perfect sharp corner!
- This pumpkin pie definitely needs to get made, let's be honest!
- And finally take a look at this quilting tutorial over at Smile and Wave, I guarantee you'll want to give it a go!
That's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon.
Bye for now!