Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wednesday Wonderfuls: #119 + #120

Hello lovely readers! Happy Wednesday to you all!

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:1. Nail date with my mum 2. I love my 1940s jacket 3. Scones!
4. Pretty hair :) 5. Oh hello new-to-me dressing table! 6. Knitting is so rock and roll
7. Yummy 8. Freshly cut hair 9. Breakfast of champions

Over the past two weeks I have been...

Watching...
Hannibal, and loving every episode! Seriously, this is one clever programme. Hannibal is everything that I hoped Bates' Motel would be. If you are a fan of the Silence of the Lambs and Dexter then you can't go wrong with this show!

Visiting...
Brighton with my Sweetheart. This week we celebrated our three and a half year anniversary with a trip to one of our favourite cities and we had a wonderful time. We ate too much, did some vintage shopping and trotted about the town all day enjoying the sunshine and the company. It was just what we both needed and was the perfect way to celebrate our relationship. I;m so lucky to have found such a special guy :)

Reading...
Tattoo Darling by Angelique Houtkamp, are you familiar with her work? She is definitely one of my favourite tattoo artists, I love how feminine and striking her work is. 

Enjoying...
the sunshine! It seems that the warm weather is finally making it's way to the UK, even though it's not quite summer yet. It really makes a difference to how you feel when you get up in the morning if the the sun is shining, I'm always more productive on a beautiful day than a grey day :)

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:
1. Milkshake time! 2. Brighton pavilion 3. My boy
4. Pretty tattoos from my book 5. Uber close up on the milkshake of dreams 6. Fabulous book
7. Choccywoccy Doo Dah! 8. I love my new jacket!! Eeeee!! 9. The sun is shining it's a lovely day!

Rescuing...
pieces of old furniture! This week I bought a beautiful but rather worn 1940s dressing table from a friend, and I cannot wait to start restoring it! I've been researching what the best methods would be all week, do any of you have experience in anything similar? I'd love to know your thoughts if you have! I'm a complete novice so any advice would be really welcome :)

Loving...
my new jacket, an anniversary gift from my Sweetheart (pictured above). It's so cute and it fits me so well, it's really the perfect Spring/Summer jacket. Plus it has the name of a gymnastics team on the back, complete with a picture of lady doing the splits! What's not to love?!

Have a wonderful week everyone, I've got a feeling it's going to be a good one!

Katie xxx

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful dressing table!

Anushka Tay said...

Sounds like a fun few days. Brighton is an awesome place, I'm planning on taking a day-trip there soon myself!

Laurence Brucker said...

Lovely pictures! It seems to be a really fun week!
You are luckier than us for weather!!!
I love your perfect hair

Christina said...

Funny, I had the milkshake of my life in Brighton...
Thanks for triggering that memory. :D

Unknown said...

Olá sou Viviane... Amei seu blog
você é linda, amei seu estilo, seguindo.
beijos
http://casacherry.blogspot.com.br/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...